Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it under consideration by another journal.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word format, and has the line numbering feature switched on.
- The text uses 12-point font and 1.5 line spacing; a single space between sentences; employs italics for emphasis (rather than underlining, bold or capitals); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- For the purposes of blind review, all author names and identifying details must be removed from the article text and reference list in the submission file.
- Titles should be no more than 15 words in length.
- Abstract and keywords: For articles, reflections and commentaries, the submission file includes an abstract of 100 to 200 words, and 4 to 6 keywords.
- Submissions in Te Reo Māori are expected to include an abstract in both Māori and English versions. However, the main text is in Te Reo Māori; an English translation is not required.
- APA referencing is used and DOIs/URLs included where available. Bibliographic software must be turned off.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.